“Micro-cheating” is basically when you do small things that FLIRT with infidelity, but you never get physical. And over 100,000 people recently took a survey on what counts as micro-cheating.
See if you agree . . .
1. Following an ex on social media. Only 3% said it’s cheating.
2. Deleting apps like Tinder from your phone, but not deleting your account. 8% said it counts as cheating.
3. Meeting up with someone, and claiming it’s work-related when it isn’t. 54% said YES, that’s cheating. And another 42% said it’s at least suspicious.
4. Sending a heart, kiss, or wink emoji in a flirty way. Only 8% said it’s okay. 49% said it’s cheating, and another 43% would at least be concerned.
5. Having a “work wife” or “work husband.” 19% said it’s cheating. 31% said it’s fine. The other 50% said it’s not cheating, but they’d feel weird about it.
6. Staying in touch with an ex. 14% said it’s cheating.
7. Confiding in someone you’re attracted to, instead of your significant other. 25% said it’s cheating.
8. Sexting someone else, but not getting physical with them. 91% said it’s still cheating.