The video above has some good (or BAD?) Valentine’s Day gift fails.
It’s not always the thought that counts, so here are some more . . .
A website called FitSmallBusiness.com dug through posts on social media to find the WORST Valentine’s Day gifts that people say they’ve received . . . or that they’re considering giving this year. And here’s their list of the 10 worst . . .
1. A break-up. A survey last year found that 7% of people have dumped someone on Valentine’s Day.
2. The Hug-E-Gram, which are arm-shaped pillows that “hug” a person.
3. Wendy’s drive-thru meal.
4. A possibly rabid wild squirrel.
5. Dog treats . . . when the person doesn’t have a dog.
6. That Gwyneth Paltrow lady parts candle.
7. Clothing for two . . . like a two-person Snuggie or sweater.
9. Funeral arrangements.
10. A toilet seat.