Are These the Ten Most Stressful “Life Moments”?
A new survey looked at the most stressful “life moments.” And we’re not sure we’re on board with the results, because a few big ones didn’t make the list.
Divorce and the death of a loved one did NOT make the top ten. But somehow, a dead PHONE BATTERY did. Here are the top ten most stressful life events, according to the survey . . .
1. Losing your job.
2. Moving to a new home.
3. Planning a wedding.
4. Getting married. Seems like they could have combined those last two.
5. Starting a new job.
6. Having your phone die when you’re lost.
7. Having a child. Yep, LESS stressful than not having a phone.
8. Interviewing for a new job
9. Meeting your significant other’s parents for the first time.
10. Doing your taxes.