Celebrities Who Have Disturbing Connections to Serial Killers
Some of your favorite celebrities have disturbing links to SERIAL KILLERS. Buzzfeed put together a list. Here are some highlights:
1. Ashton Kutcher and Michael “The Hollywood Ripper” Gargiulo: In 2001, Ashton was supposed to go on a date with a woman, but when he showed up at her house, she didn’t answer the door.
He peeked through a window and saw what he thought were wine stains on the carpet, and left. Turns out they were blood stains. The woman had been murdered by Gargiulo, and Ashton testified at his trial.
2. Debbie Harry and Ted Bundy: Debbie claims she accepted a ride from Bundy back in the ’70s, then had to jump out of his moving VW Bug when she realized he was up to no good.
Not everyone believes her story, but she’s sticking to it.
3. Woody Harrelson and Charles Harrelson: Woody’s father Charles was a hitman who was involved in dozens of murders. He even claimed he killed JFK. Woody eventually developed a guarded relationship with his dad in prison.
4. Chris Farley and Ed Gein: Farley grew up in view of the Mendota Mental Health Institute in Wisconsin. By that time, it was home to Ed Gein, the maniac who inspired both “Psycho” and “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre”.
As a kid, Chris was worried Gein or one of the other psychos would escape and break into their home.
5. Beach Boy Dennis Wilson and Charles Manson: Wilson became friends with Manson when he was an aspiring singer-songwriter. The Beach Boys even recorded one of his songs, “Never Learn Not to Love”.
Wilson later caught on that Manson was dangerous, and abandoned his own home to cut ties with him . . . because members of Manson’s cult were living there.
(Check out the rest of the list here.)