If you could just throw your clothes in the hamper instead of leaving them on every available surface in the house, maybe you wouldn’t be alone right now.
According to a new survey, about half of people have dated someone who was extremely messy . . . and for one in five of them, it was one of the reasons they ended the relationship.
The survey also found the top 10 signs of a messy person. And they are . . .
1. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.
2. Having a dirty toilet.
3. Having an overflowing trash can.
4. Having clothes on the floor.
5. Having a dirty shower.
6. Having a messy car.
7. Having spoiled food in the fridge.
8. Having a smelly refrigerator.
9. Having papers everywhere.
10. Having toothpaste clumps stuck in the sink.
And finally, the survey also found our five least favorite chores. They are . . .
1. Cleaning the bathroom.
2. Cleaning out the fridge.
3. Washing the dishes.
4. Doing and folding the laundry.
5. Vacuuming the furniture.