Here are the Eight Most Common Types of April Fools’ Day Pranks
If you’re a real sociopath, you’ve been planning your April Fools’ Day prank for months. But if you’re a normal person like the rest of us, you’re like, “Wait it’s April 1st already? What am I gonna do?”
Here are the eight most common pranks people pull on April Fools’ Day, according to a new survey. You can either use these to plan your last-minute prank, or to know what you should watch out for . . .
1. Mind game pranks, like rearranging someone’s furniture and pretending nothing looks out of the ordinary.
2. Scare tactics, like putting a fake spider on a person’s chair.
3. Lying pranks, like telling your significant other you’re pregnant.
4. A prank phone call.
5. A food-related prank, like toothpaste in an Oreo.
6. A “make things inaccessible” prank, like putting a stapler in Jell-O.
7. An elaborate prank that you film for YouTube.
8. A “toilet humor” prank, like cellophane on a toilet seat or putting fake poop in someone’s coffee.