How Did Pop Culture Ruin Your Name?
It’s amazing how YOU can go through life, perfectly content with your name . . . then something in pop culture happens and just DESTROYS your name forever.
A guy named Jesse McLaren posted a question on Twitter last week asking people, quote, “What piece of pop culture has ruined your first name?”
And he’s gotten tons of responses from people, including . . .
1. Alexa, thanks to Amazon.
2. A guy named Jake who everyone called “Jake from State Farm.”
3. A guy whose name is Andrew Dick.
4. A guy named Zach married to a guy named Cody.
5. A guy named Mike Spense.
6. A guy named Luke who always hears, “I am your father.”
8. And Monica Lewinsky asking him, quote, “Wait. Can I even play?”
What piece of pop culture has ruined your first name?
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) September 25, 2019