Easter is on Sunday, and that probably means you’re going to eat a whole bunch of candy.
A new survey asked people about their favorite and least favorite Easter candies, and we’ve got the results of the five we love the most . . . and the five we hate.
The top five Easter candies are:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs . . . pastel colored M&M’s . . . Jelly Belly jelly beans . . . Hershey’s chocolate bunnies . . . and Cadbury Crème Eggs.
And the five people hate the most are:
Marshmallow Peeps . . . generic jelly beans . . . coconut nests (also known as macaroons) . . . bubble gum eggs . . . and candy covered Jordan Almonds.
And here are six new Easter stats for you . . .
1. Should the DEVIL really be this involved in Easter? Almost two-thirds of Americans say they’ll either make or eat deviled eggs this weekend.
2. Two-thirds of people say they’ll make an Easter basket this year.
3. 85% of parents are planning to limit how much candy their kids eat on Easter. I guess the rest say anything goes?
4. 34% of people say their favorite Easter tradition is spending time with family. 20% say it’s hunting for Easter eggs . . . and only 18% say it’s the religious aspects.
5. 8% of people think the best part of Easter is eating.
6. And finally, three out of four people bite the EARS first when they’re eating a chocolate bunny.