Do you agree with the old saying, “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life?” 44% of Americans say it’s true. But a new poll found that WHAT you do might not be as important as the people you do it with.
Seven in 10 Americans claim to “love” their job. And the #1 reason is . . . they enjoy being around the people they work with.
Here are the top five reasons people love their job . . .
1. Interacting with coworkers and clients. 44% said it’s one reason they love their job.
2. Roles and responsibilities, 39%.
3. A good work-life balance, 39%.
4. They enjoy the industry they work in, 34%.
5. They’ve got a great boss, 30%.
That said, 63% of all workers are worried they’ll get burned out in their current position. Their top concerns are the workload . . . stressors that are unique to their industry . . . and NOT having a good enough work-life balance.