St. Patrick’s Roundup: Lucky Underwear and Green Crop Tops
Here’s a round-up of some other St. Patrick’s Day madness . . .
1. There’s a list of the Top 10 lucky charms in Ireland, and it includes lucky UNDERWEAR. Brings new meaning to the slogan, “Hands off me lucky charms!”
2. In a survey of 2,000 adults, 38% of people said they have lucky charms, but only 69% of those people believe they DO actually bring good luck. So the other 31% think their lucky charms are useless?
3. In the U.S., people prepared for their festive outfit by searching stuff like: “Green shirt,” “green sweatshirt,” “green crop top,” “green sweater,” and “green jeans.” (???) No green underwear.
4. If you do wear green . . . go to Krispy Kreme. Participating locations are offering a free “O’riginal Glazed Doughnut” if you show up today wearing green.
5. The top ways we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day are by wearing green . . . eating Irish food . . . pinching people who don’t wear green . . . and getting hammered.