Over 250,000 people took an online poll about fast food condiments. Here are six different fast food joints, and the top three condiments at each one . . .
1. McDonald’s. Sweet and Sour sauce is the most popular condiment with 30% of the vote. 24% said Big Mac Sauce, and 11% said Creamy Ranch.
2. Taco Bell. 40% said Mild Sauce, followed by 19% who prefer Hot Sauce, and 15% who like Fire Sauce.
3. Subway. Chipotle Southwest sauce is the favorite with 21% of the vote, followed by Honey Mustard, 13% . . . and Sweet Onion sauce, just under 13%.
4. Chipotle. Guacamole was the winner with 32%, then sour cream at 18%, and their corn salsa at 13%.
5. KFC. Their Finger Lickin’ Good sauce got 24% of the vote. Then Buttermilk Ranch, 21% . . . and Honey-Barbecue, just under 21%.
6. Chick-fil-A. Their “Chick-fil-A Sauce” won with an overwhelming 44% of the vote. Followed by Polynesian sauce, 11% . . . and Garlic & Herb Ranch, 10%.