The Top Things We Need for a Long and Happy Life
Researchers talked to 2,000 people who are either retired or approaching retirement age. And they asked them to name the top things you need to have a long and happy life. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Being with someone who loves you.
2. Staying close to your family.
3. Laughing every day.
4. Regular exercise.
5. Getting out into nature.
6. Getting eight hours of sleep a night.
7. Having a pet.
8. Having enough money to do what you want.
9. Having a job you love. Or at least a job you don’t hate most of the time.
10. Quality time with your kids and grandkids.
A few more that just missed the top ten were having a hobby . . . having friends . . . small acts of kindness . . . and listening to music every day.