Just because a place is a tourist attraction doesn’t mean it’s any good.
There’s a discussion right now on Reddit where people are sharing the most overrated tourist attractions in the U.S. and around the world. And it’s hard to argue with a lot of these if you’ve ever been to them. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. The Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
2. Times Square in New York.
3. Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts.
4. Roswell, New Mexico.
5. The Taj Mahal in India.
6. The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy.
7. Four Corners, where Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado meet.
8. Las Vegas, Nevada.
9. Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.
10. Bali, Indonesia.
(Earlier this month we told you about the most BORING tourist trap in every state . . . and there IS some overlap.)